FRONTIER SOUP ROCKY MOUNTAIN TRAIL LOADED POTATO
Potato, Broccoli, Tomato, Onion, Chive, Scallion, Ground Peppercorn Blend (Black, White, Green and Pink Peppercorn, Allspice)
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- Cooking instructions
- Slice uncooked bacon into half-inch pieces and place in bottom of 4-quart pot.
- Over medium heat, sauté bacon until browned and crispy, 8-12 minutes.
- Remove bacon, set aside on paper towel, and discard excess bacon grease.
- Peel and cube potatoes. Add cubbed potatoes to the pot, stir gently into residual bacon grease, add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Stir in soup mix. Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream, heat uncovered on low for 5 minutes.
- Top each serving with crumbled bacon.
- Add shredded cheese and/or sour cream, if desired.
* soup will continue to thicken, add broth, milk or water as needed.